Thursday, June 10, 2010

Before & After

 Pixel Perfect hosts a great blog hop called Before & After.  The rules are to post your SOOC (straight out of camera) shot & then post the picture after you have edited it.  It is a great way to learn new tricks from others & to be inspired.



My before picture was taken with my iPhone as that is all I had handy.  As you can imagine it wasn't the best quality picture.


Before:




 After:
 
  The after was edited in Lightroom 3 Beta 2.  I used one of their presets "Aged Photo" & then took down the exposure some.  I just love the results!

3 comments:

alicia said...

I love this one too. How lucky you are to have that program! Come peek at my silouette. http://weloveiowa.blogspot.com/2010/06/before-after-silouettes.html

Pixel Perfect said...

So cute! I love the faded colors!

Courtney said...

After the edit, you definitely can't tell this was taken with an iPhone. Great job!

About Me

My photo
I'm a Mommy to 4! A preteen, a preschooler, a toddler & an angel in Heaven. Thanks for stopping by!

I'll Let Ya In On A Little Secret...

This isn't my only blog! This blog isn't listed on my Blogger profile, well, because I don't want anyone I know IRL (in real life) to find it! I really need a place that is just for me. Free of all ties to my everyday life. So you are welcome to peek @ my other blogs.... let's just keep this place a secret. Kay? Thanks!!

My Daughter's Year In Pictures

My Baby Boy's Blog